Asked the disciple:
“Does God exist?
What is His name?”
Said the Faqir:
“Does it matter?
“For if He exists
He needs no assistance
from me,
nor,
will He want it,
being Omnipotent
and Omniscient.
“And if He does not
I can assist
Him not;
All that I need to know
is the path
that brings peace
within me.
And without me”.
- owais
--
This is first being published on this page.
My Poetry . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .(For my prose works please visit owais2prose.blogspot.com; for my videos, please visit www.youtube.com/owaisindiakhan)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Al Ghazali: The Venom For Which We Still Have No Antidote
Al Ghazali: The Venom For Which We Still Have No Antidote Hypothesis: Al Ghazali is a necessary, though not sufficient reason why most Musl...
-
Desire is the seed of Misery, Consumption, that of Poverty. - owais -- This has first been published on this page. . I regard this couplet a...
-
If I had not loved you so, your distance when with you would not pain me thus… If I had not wanted to spend every moment of my life with yo...
-
Al Ghazali: The Venom For Which We Still Have No Antidote Hypothesis: Al Ghazali is a necessary, though not sufficient reason why most Musl...
No comments:
Post a Comment