These fresh young faces; those, that I love
ugly with a loathing, for ‘them’!
I, the self-assumed rational being,
and I, the unabashed sentimentalist,
could either ‘I’, ever find any ends
sufficient to justify
this loss of compassion and caring,
this death of tenderness and love?
- owais
--
This is first being published on this page.
My Poetry . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .(For my prose works please visit owais2prose.blogspot.com; for my videos, please visit www.youtube.com/owaisindiakhan)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Al Ghazali: The Venom For Which We Still Have No Antidote
Al Ghazali: The Venom For Which We Still Have No Antidote Hypothesis: Al Ghazali is a necessary, though not sufficient reason why most Musl...
-
Desire is the seed of Misery, Consumption, that of Poverty. - owais -- This has first been published on this page. . I regard this couplet a...
-
If I had not loved you so, your distance when with you would not pain me thus… If I had not wanted to spend every moment of my life with yo...
-
Al Ghazali: The Venom For Which We Still Have No Antidote Hypothesis: Al Ghazali is a necessary, though not sufficient reason why most Musl...
No comments:
Post a Comment