Like a virgin,
waiting for her lover,
to lovingly make her his own,
I waited.
I waited
for a belief,
to follow through its course.
I waited for my end.
For the end, of a centuries old
house of God.
I was attacked,
raped
and murdered.
By the lovers of the Lord.
- owais
--
This is first being published on this page.
My Poetry . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .(For my prose works please visit owais2prose.blogspot.com; for my videos, please visit www.youtube.com/owaisindiakhan)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Al Ghazali: The Venom For Which We Still Have No Antidote
Al Ghazali: The Venom For Which We Still Have No Antidote Hypothesis: Al Ghazali is a necessary, though not sufficient reason why most Musl...
-
Desire is the seed of Misery, Consumption, that of Poverty. - owais -- This has first been published on this page. . I regard this couplet a...
-
If I had not loved you so, your distance when with you would not pain me thus… If I had not wanted to spend every moment of my life with yo...
-
Al Ghazali: The Venom For Which We Still Have No Antidote Hypothesis: Al Ghazali is a necessary, though not sufficient reason why most Musl...
No comments:
Post a Comment